Friday, March 11, 2011

Snowy Day in Stratford

When I woke up this morning I was thrilled to see all of this beautiful fresh snow! Lucky me, my day was free, therefore I was able to head out with my camera.

First of all to one of the beautful parks and I was the only one there! I was thrilled, just me and all of this gorgeous white stuff!





empty benches


stairway to the otherside





down by the river




then the Library



in contrast to the day umbrellas and sandals at The Green Room



took in the wonderful exhibits and
fell in love with the work of  
Virgil Burnett







The Court House and yes I was just passing by!
                                                       

1 comment:

  1. I love how there is a progression from monochrome to hints, then to splashes of colour in the photos. We would not be so happy to get snow, pretty as yours is. It's raining here today and there are still several feet of snow we are hoping the rain will melt away. Daffodil tips showing along the house where ground has been revealed. A joy, though they will not progress past tips for months yet. -- Susan

    ReplyDelete