Thursday, March 17, 2011

Another Birthday and Thank You's


from The Art of Tim Burton

So today March 16th is my birthday! I was hoping to come up with some words of wisdom or at least something inspiring but the best I can say is I am happy to be celebrating another year.

Thank you to both of my wonderful children for your phone calls, my daughter Jenny who lives in Toronto with her her husband Steve, the best son in law in the whole world and my four amazing grandchildren, Melaina, Gabrielle, Isaac and Madeline.

 Thanks to my son Aaron who at the moment is in Victoria BC at school and will be heading back to Tofino in a few weeks to spend his summer surfing and working. Thanks also to my parents for your call, everyday I forever grateful to have you in my life.

Thanks to Tom for the my gift! The Art of Tim Burton. What a beautiful book. I will treasure it forever. Also thanks for the yummy chocolate cake, it feeds the child in me.

Well I am getting this in at the last minute...it is 11:54 pm! I wish it could have been more creative but that will come because I intend this to be the most creative year of my life!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Karen. Sounds like it was a wonderful day. -- Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen: Here is a Cape Breton blog of a potter/photographer that you might enjoy. -- Susan

    http://www.blipfoto.com/bighill

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Susan love the blog link! What a talented bunch you are down there!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete