Monday, February 14, 2011

Knitting

the wool I chose

Tomorrow evening I am going to learn to knit. There is a lovely little wool shop here in Stratford called Close Knit. They have the most amazing and beautiful wools just sitting there waiting to be transformed into something even more beautiful. When I visited the One of a Kind craft show in Toronto before Christmas I fell in love with the artful knitted scarves, sweaters etc. and decided right then and there that I too would learn to create these wonderful things. I have great plans to incorporate beads and fabrics into lovely shawls for those cold winter nights by the fire.

I wonder if 24 hours from now I will feel this confident!

http://www.closeknit.ca/

1 comment:

  1. I can see your creations already! And if they are anything like your photos and collages, well they will be extraordinary. Good luck. -- Susan

    ReplyDelete