Friday, February 04, 2011

I don't know who you are but I think you are cool


While in Toronto last weekend I wandered around Queen St W with my camera. I came across this gentleman. I actually first noticed him across the street and thought what a great photo subject he would be. Loved his orange shades, his hat, his scarf and his smile. After spending some time in The Paper Place I come out onto the sidewalk and there he is! I just looked over and asked if I could take his picture, he hesitates then says "yes as long as you don't post it on a public domain." I assured him I would not and that I was just practicing for my photography class. A bit of a stretch since it was over a year ago that I actaully took a class but hey I am still practicing!

 I will not post this on flickr or facebook. I do not consider my blog to be a public domain since only a few freinds actaully look at it therefore I think in that case I am pretty safe in placing it here. I am so pleased with the photo, it makes me feel like a real street photographer which is one of the many things I wish to be in my next life.

In case you were wondering one of the other things I would like to be is a cat that just lays around in a sunbeam all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment