Monday, January 03, 2011

Sick

Today I am on the couch after working the evening shift over New Years weekend! How fair is that! But thankfully I am off for 2 days so hopefully will be on the mend by Wednesday. It is just a cold but it is a feeling sick kind of cold.

I am reading Alice Munro's book of stories called Too Much Happiness. This was a Christmas gift from the Hemeon's of Milton Nova Scotia...many thanks, I am loving this book. Also have been checking out some of my favourite blogs one of which is Advanced Style, a blog of fashion for those of a certain age.



I came across this photo on the blog from the best of 2010. I love how this lady is dressed! So cheery to look at on a January afternoon. She just looks so upbeat and so comfortable as well. This is how I wish to look when I am of a certain age. Oh never mind I wish I looked that good right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment