Saturday, January 22, 2011

A Cold Snowy Day in Stratford

Avon River

There is just something about heading out on a very cold snowy day at 4:30 with a pocket camera. As my personal chef slaved over a hot stove, I went out to play.  It awas so pretty and quiet by the river and then I came across these 2 troopers.



 I could hear them long before I saw them. They were happy, laughing, chatting and just having fun! As it turns out I know one of them the, her name is Lorraine, she is tiny and accompanied by her sister in law Pearl who must be her husbands sister because she is tall like her very tall brothers. I think they have the secret to walking in the very cold...goggles!




I then headed over to Gallery Stratford and came across these young people sledding down the sidewalk. It was snowing quite heavily and they kept the walk shovelled for more speed!



Gallery Stratford




I love the way the snow sat on this scupture!

I promise myself I will brave the elements and do this more often!






No comments:

Post a Comment