Saturday, January 15, 2011

Rant

Well I am not even sure whether or not I will post this or even where I am going with it.

First off all my morning started off pretty good with this lovely breakfast made by moi for moi!

 Healthy and delicious in my beautiful new bowl...thanks Brenda! Sitting happily alone in a bit of a pensive mood. I got up late, feeling a little under the weather again, still recovering from the bug I guess.

At this moment I am listening Paoli Nutini, he is helping me relax thankfully.

There is so much on my mind. I am finding myself surrounded by some passive aggressive people right now and I just do not have the patience for it! As I am writing I am keeping the profanity at bay, my profanity...the words I really feel like using!

Lovely Leonard has just popped up on my iPod...hurray...he is my man!

There is no sentence structure here and you know what...I don't care!!!  My mother thinks I am becoming a communist! Now I am one of the least political people in the world. But I am sick to death of the rampant capitalism that is destroying so many lives. Everytime I hear of another plant closing, moving the work to Mexico or China, I fume! Too much inequality, too much greed, it is just sad.

Tom will be retiring in one year. This is so frightening to me. I do not want to be old. Not sure what we will be doing. Tom wants to move...where??? He talks of the east coast but I don't know if I can do that. On the other hand southwestern Ontario is not where I wish to be either....I just don't know.




This is a painting I did a few years ago called Who in Solitude inspired by a sculpture that I saw in The Haliburton Sculpture Forest and by Leonard for the title. It just fits my mood right now!



blah blah blah

No comments:

Post a Comment