Friday, December 10, 2010

Happy December

Well I have not been blogging lately although I have posted some pics on Flickr as well as a few posts on Facebook. so it is time to record a little about December in Stratford. It is a pretty, snowy month here but not as snowy as London which received more than 90 cm  and Lucan where one of my nieces lives... 177 cm of snow fell in 3 days this week!




Cranberry Pecan Shortbread


                                                          Mayan Chocolate Sparkles


Busy baking, shopping, sending parcels to the east and west coasts and here I am stuck in southwestern Ontario! Our son Aaron is in Tofino BC and will not be home for Christmas, we will miss him for sure!


                                                                   P'lovers Stratford

The Green Room Stratford

and for a little glitz
Elizabeth Noel

not that there is any glitz in my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment