Thursday, April 01, 2010

A Movable Feast



Tonight I will start this book. I have tried numerous times over the last few days only to be interupted every time, the interuptions were mostly delighful ones, a phone call from my brother, a chat with my son, a walk to the river in beautiful warmth and sunshine.

I love the first few sentences, I know I will enjoy this book, love the writing style, love the era and it is Paris!

Then there was the bad weather. It would come in one day when the fall was over. We would have to shut the windows in the night against the rain and the cold wind would strip the leaves from the trees in the Place Countrescarpe.

It sound so cozy!

My plan is to follow along with the No Obligation Book Club on Real Simple.

It will be Ernest and I for the month of April!

No comments:

Post a Comment