Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Play Day







There are probably a million things I should be doing but instead...just playing...baked some muffins....listened to Amos Lee...read the paper...took pics around the house.

The first pic is my lunch...organic free range soft boiled egg with fresh ground pepper and Maldon Sea Salt, along with toasted 7 grain bread from the Grainharvest Breadhouse in Waterloo...lucky for us The Gentle Rain here in Straford carries it!

The next pic is of the most beautiful flowers...a gift from the family of a very special girl that I have worked with for over 2 years. My work is ending because of the family moving away, tomorrow will be my last day with my beautiful friend.

The last pic is paper...one of my passions...hanging in my loft on a red bamboo ladder and that is exactly what I think ladders are for!

No comments:

Post a Comment