Sunday, March 28, 2010

Contrast in KW





Earlier this week my son Aaron and I were out and about in Kitchener, Aaron having such a good  eye spotted a few things that I had to stop and photograph when I was back there today...I did not have my camera with me earlier in the week. Lesson ... always bring a camera of some kind!

These are two very contrasting images. The City Bakery Cafe is interesting in that it was a gas station at one time..great recycling of space. We had stopped there a few weeks ago wanting something to eat for lunch but we were not at lunch time! The proprieter informed us that he could not feed us lunch because it was not lunch time..oh the rules!!! Aaron asked if he had anything at all, he pointed to two very suspicious looking pieces of pizza...never the less we declined. I did stop there today to take a pic, pick up a coffee and a tart. Loved that they had an old change receptacle, probably from a bus, for you to pay and the rule was "exact change only"...

As for Divorced Dads, what a beaten looking sign and you can only hang out there if you are a divorced dad, not just a divorced guy or a divorced mom...more rules. It just looks kind of bleak and sad. I zlmost felt guilty taking a picture of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment