Monday, March 22, 2010

The No-Obligation Book Club | Real Simple





One of the many magazine's I enjoy is Real Simple, I like the format, the info on all kinds of things, tips on problems with regard to household drudge...you know organizing, keeping all reasonably clean etc. There are times I get Zen like and actually enjoy the house stuff but mostly I would just like to play!

Now the point of the post is the "no obligation book club" that Real Simple has launched...so no snacks to make, you don't even have to clean the house. There are 4 books chosen each month, a vote is taken and the winner is the book for that month.

I just voted for the first time...April's selection...A Movable Feast by Ernest Hemingway is the one I chose and so far is in lead with a close second being An Education by Lynn Barber. My plan for April is to follow along with the chosen book.

The No-Obligation Book Club Real Simple

No comments:

Post a Comment