Sunday, June 10, 2012

it has been a long time

I know it has been forever since I have actually posted anything.

Recently I have discovered Polyvore, the result being the image in the previous post. Polyvore is a collage site mostly geared to fashion, but there are some cool art expression links as well. I found out about Polyvore after purchasing a Somerset Digital Studio publication. My goal is to learn how to make digital collages to print into cards etc. I am not sure yet as to the printing capability of this site but am certainly having fun exploring.

Last week was my first week not working. I have taken a leave of absence and one of the promises to myself was to create something beautiful every week. Now I don't want this to be a to do list or to be stressful so play is ok, for now. Hopefully this will lead to some drawing, painting, printmaking etc....

Then link to polyvore is below in case you feel like playing!

www.polyvore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment