Sunday, June 13, 2010

I love my ipod!


The non human love of my life at the moment is my ipod...thanks to Leah who sold me her used one last year as she upgraded to a new one.

 I have an amazing amount of music on this which I take in the car, hook up to my home stereo etc but best all are podcasts!

I listen to these at night as I am falling asleep. I have huge sleep issues in that I cannot fall alseep because my mind races but thanks to this little device, I just listen; no more mind racing, just listen to beautiful voices on all kinds of topics. One of my favourites is This American Life which has a new podcast every Sunday, usually 3 stories on the same topic, always so interesting especially if you are people person and love to hear people stories! 

Click on the link below.

Home This American Life

No comments:

Post a Comment