Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Our Christmas Project



 In the Doorway Between Day and Night

This year Tom and I decided to put together a book of his poetry and my photos to give as a gift to family and special friends. I must admit that Tom did most of the work. He used the Blurb website and spent many many hours on this project. All I did was take the pics. Together we tried to find some connection between the photos and poems, some obvious some not so much. We used the photo above as our cover pic.

In all it was our pleasure to give 13 books as gifts.

Follow the link blow to view the book.

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1109607

2 comments:

  1. Karen & Tom; It is a gorgeous book, so beautifully produced. Lovely work, both of you. You must be very proud! -- Susan Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Susan, it was fun to do. How is your January so far? Are you working on your new book?

    I am hoping to spend more time on some art projects...meaning I need to make time!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete