Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas


Now I am ready, all is done! Hurray! Off to bed for a good night sleep then up early, pack the car and head to Port Hope to my parents house...for a Christmas Celebration this will last about 3 days with family and friends. I will be tired but happy.


Yesterday enjoyed a lovely lunch at Woolfy's with my good friend Lori, a little bubbly, delicious food overlooking the snowy fields near St Mary's.


This afternoon I enjoyed some time with a very special young girl. We sat by her Christmas Tree while she had her snack, I gave her a Christmas gift, then we sat and enjoyed a few special Christmas music boxes that she loves. Just sharing with her and seeing her beautiful smile reminds what is most important in life.


Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas, Karen. Wishes to you and your family for good health and happiness through 2010. -- Susan

    ReplyDelete