Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Contemplating


Here I am again doing everything I can to not work on my course...procrastinator!

Laura Bush's deadly car crash and my own

Posted using ShareThis

While checking my email today I came across this Salon piece (click on the link above) about Laura Bush's amd the author's deadly car crashes. The accidents were similar in that both were female teens and in each male was killed. I cannot imagine the regret that these women have had to deal with.

Have you ever ever done something in your life when you wish that you could just turn back the clock and have a different outcome?

I cannot judge either of these ladies, such horrible human error here but what fascintated me were the comments...90 plus, although I have not read all of them. Interesting reading for sure.

Just thinking about this today!

No comments:

Post a Comment