Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Desire




I absolutely love these boots, have been lusting after them for a few years but...I am not getting any younger and I keep thinking I am too old for these, although once I am even older and eccentric perhaps I could  pull it off. I remember my daughter wearing Docs as a teenager. I thought they were pretty cool but only for her generation. Strange how now I would LOVE a pair. I would probably go for the shorter length because...can you imagine trying to lace into the tall ones even though they would go great with leggings and a long sweater.

A girl can dream about any boot she wishes as she slips into her comfy Clarkes!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean... I see something that I like and then wonder if I'm too old for it? My daughter made me a promise that if I choose something too old or too young, she will let me know. ;) Most of the time she tells me... "it's too baggy!" Never saw that coming!

    ReplyDelete