Sunday, June 06, 2010

June

I love June! My most favourite month of the year, I love the warmth, the green, everything coming to life, the first trip to the beach, eating on the patio, I could go on and on. All of this and more to come over the next several months!

I wanted a small water feature, last weekend Tom made this for me!




another view of our very tiny back garden



in the front garden



roses by the front step



front planter


Since moving into this condo a few years ago the garden space is small but fun to work with!

1 comment:

  1. Roses already! I could be jealous -- I am jealous -- but ours will come. My lilacs are just starting to open. We ran into a couple from Wisconsin this morning who were a bit surprised by how far behind our spring is, but happy to enjoy another spring in their travels.-- Susan

    ReplyDelete